Support the library
The best way to support the library is to use it often. Join the Friends, donate, volunteer, and share.
The best way to support the library is to use it often. Beyond use, there are several ways you can support the library.
- Join the Friends of the Knox County Public Library, a group of nearly 1,000 citizens who volunteer for various activities including the Annual Used Book Fair, Branch Buddies, Movies on Market Square, Children's Fesitval of Reading, and much more.
- Sponsor a child, or several children, to receive books for a year from Imagination Library.
- Donate a gift book to the Library in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Volunteer for an event or help out at a library location.
- Do you have an account on Facebook, Twitter, or another social linking service? Share our news on your networks and let your friends know that you love your library.