For the safety and comfort of everyone using the library, the following behaviors are prohibited:
- Any behavior that is disruptive to library use
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages; drinking nonalcoholic beverages from screw top bottles is permitted.
- Misuse of restrooms
- Leaving children under 10 unsupervised or ignoring their disruptive behaviors
- Violating Public Computer Use Policy
- Having more than 2 bags measuring a total of 12"x15"x24"
- Inappropriate clothing
- Smoking or other uses of tobacco including e-cigarettes
- Offensive personal hygiene
- Leaving personal belongings unattended
- Soliciting library patrons or staff for money, items, or services
- Bringing in animals, other than service animals, without prior permission
- Leaving unsupervised children under 18 on library premises after closing time
Anyone disregarding these regulations is subject to removal from library premises and/or restriction of library privileges.
Revised November 2018