Make an appointment for more extensive online or in-person help by calling (865) 215-8700.
Let us find an answer to your question or tell you how to get started on your research.
- See this statement about library service during the COVID-19 closure. Apply for a Digital Access Card if you do not have an active library card. Reset your PIN here.
- Text (865) 240-2575.
- Use the email form below for an answer within 1–2 business days.
- If you cannot chat, text or email, call (865) 215-8795 and leave a callback number (please speak slowly and clearly and repeat the number).
- We're also in the Ask a Librarian app.
- Local and family history: email the McClung Collection.
- View frequently asked questions such as resetting your PIN, paying a fine, etc.
- For more in-depth help, make an appointment by leaving a message at (865) 215-8795.
Email your question
Fill out the Ask A Librarian form.