Make an appointment for more extensive online or in-person help by calling (865) 215-8700.
Let us find an answer to your question or tell you how to get started on your research.
- Call (865) 215-8751 about library accounts (library cards, renewals, PIN, fines, etc.).
- Call (865) 215-8700 for general reference.
- Text (865) 240-2575.
- Use the email form below for an answer within 1–2 business days.
- We're also in the Ask a Librarian app.
- View frequently asked questions such as resetting your PIN, paying a fine, etc.
- For more in-depth help or a one-on-one overview of everything library, make an appointment.
Email your question
Fill out the Ask A Librarian form.