Request an appointment for more extensive online help.
Let us find an answer to your question or tell you how to get started on your research.
For library accounts (library card, PIN, fines, renewals):
- Call (865) 215-8751
- Reset your PIN here.
- Knox County residents may apply for a Digital Access Cardfor a limited time.
For general information or research:
- View frequently asked questions
- Call (865) 215-8700. We will take up to three questions in one call or chat.
- Text (865) 240-2575
- Use the email form below for an answer within 1–2 business days
- We're in the Ask a Librarian app
- For more in-depth help, request an online or telephone consultation.
For other departments:
- OverDrive support form
- Local and family history
- Sights and Sounds for streaming media support, music, movies: call (865) 215-8714
Email your question
Please only one question per form submission, because each question is routed to the best department to answer.
Fill out the Ask A Librarian form.