ILLiad management software
Sign up or sign in below.
ILLiad is the system that manages your requests from other libraries for materials not owned by Knox County Public Library.
An ILLiad account is required to:
- Submit new interlibrary loan requests
- Track the status of your requests
- Submit requests for renewals
These basics are excerpted from the full policy:
- You may have 3 active requests per card at a time.
- Items must be at least 6 months old to be borrowed from other libraries.
- We cannot borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, or digital MP3s. What can be borrowed: books, many audio and video types, microforms, and articles.
(865) 215-8746 or email@example.com