It will take some time to explore the biggest continent on Earth—that's why we split it up. From Mongolia to Indonesia, and Japan to China, tons of stories await in Read City's Read Around the World Challenge. Remember to log your reading time in the Beanstack Tracker App.
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck (China)
- Murder at the house of rooster happiness by David Casarett (Thailand)
- The Ghost Bride By Yangsze Choo (Malaysia)
- Khan: Empire of Silver By Conn Igguldenapart (Mongolia)
- Three Flames by Alan Lightman (Cambodia)
- Saving Fish from Drowning by Amy Tan (Myanmar)
- North Korea Journal by Michael Palin (North Korea)
- Rough Magic by Lara Prior-Palmer (Mongolia)
- The apprentices by Maile Meloy (Vietnam)
- Butterfly yellow by Thanhha Lai (Vietnam/Texas)
- Elephant run by Roland Smith (Burma/ Myanmar)
- Hunt for the bamboo rat by Graham Salisbury (Phillipines)
- Lost girls by Ann Kelley (Thailand)
- A million shades of gray by Cynthia Kadohata (Vietnam)
- Never fall down: A novel by Patricia McCormick (Cambodia)
- The weight of our sky by Hanna Alkaf (Kuala Lumpur)
- After the ashes by Sara K. Joiner (Indonesia)
- All about China: Stories, songs, crafts and more for Kids by Allison Branscombe (China)
- I really want to see you Grandma by Taro Gomi (Japan)
- My Beijing by Nie Jun (China)
- The perfect sword by Scott Goto (Japan)
- Tiny feet between the mountains by Hanna Cha (Korea)
- When my name was Keoko by Linda Sue Park (Korea)
- When the sea turned to silver by Grace Lin (China)
- Who was Genghis Khan? By Nico Medina (Mongolia)
Completed the Asian leg of your journey?
Congratulations! You've read 40 hours. Visit any library to add your name to our flight board, or print your own card at home!
We'd love to see your travels on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Next stop? Europe!