Thank you for choosing to show our community that you value literacy. With help from groups like yours, we will meet Mayor Jacobs' challenge to read one million hours in 2021.
Plus, every 10 hours your group reads, participants earn animal sticker badges. Collect all 12, and you'll also earn completion prizes.
What do you want to do?
- Register a group
- Print a Group Reading Log (opens new page)
- Request supplies
- Print activities or coloring pages
- Get additional help
Get started - Register your group
It's easy to record your group's reading time with Beanstack tracking software. To get started, register your group.
- Go to knoxlib.beanstack.org
- Choose Register a Class or Group
- Decide if you’re all going to be reading together (All at one time) or independently (Individually)
- Complete the Registration form with your group information
Logging your reading time
- Choose Log Reading at the top left corner.
- If you’ve chosen to log group members individually, make sure you log for each person.
Watch Erin register and log for a group reading together (all at once) and for a group reading independently (individual readers).
Printable resources and activities. A new activity is added each month!
- Group Reading Log
- Coloring Pages
- Wild Cats Handwriting Practice (Preschool)
- Ocean Animals Shadow Matching (Preschool)
- Llama Blanket Weaving
- Wolf Mask
- Balancing Parrot
- Stand-up Turtle
- Bird on a Nest New!