(Formerly Testing and Education Reference Center) Search thousands of college and graduate schools, identify scholarships that meet financial needs, take online practice tests and use test prep ebooks to obtain education goals. Includes:
- Test prep: Full-length, timed practice exams that simulate the actual testing experience for GED, HiSET, AP, ISEE, COOP, SSAT, CLEP, FCAT, SAT, ACT, PSAT, TAKS, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, MAT, TOEFL, TOEIC, PAX, PSB-RN, TEAS, U.S. citizenship, and many others. Diagnostic pre-tests help students determine where they stand and how much preparation they need before taking an exam.
- College and graduate school planning: Information on more than 4,000 accredited undergraduate schools, including school location, tuition, academics, admission requirements, campus life and much more. Descriptions of 30,000 graduate and professional education programs in more than 300 academic disciplines offered by more than 1500 accredited colleges and universities, corresponding to the six-volume Peterson’s Annual Guide to Graduate Study.
- Financial aid tools: Undergraduate scholarship search, financial aid award analyzer, college savings calculator, tuition cost finder and more.
- Career development: The Resume Builder and Virtual Careers Library tools assist students in building essential career skills—like how to build a resume, cover letter and interviewing tips for users at all career stages. Using the Career Module, tests help users map interests and aptitudes to the most suitable job categories, industries, and occupations.
- International tools: Helps individuals prepare to pass the TOEFL (iBT), TOEFL (PBT), TOEIC and U.S. citizenship tests with online practice tests and ebooks.
Register a username and password to use practice exams and other functions. Provided by the Tennessee Electronic Library.