The June update to TERC adds several resources:
- Nursing Practice Tests: PAX, PSB-RN, TEAS
- Master the ASVAB
- Master the NCLEX-PN Exam Ebook
- Master the PCAT
- Peterson's ACT Prep Guide Ebook
- Peterson's SAT Prep Guide
- Master the GRE Ebook
- Catholic High School Entrance Exam Ebook
- Master the HiSET Ebook
- AP Biology Study Guide
- AP European History Study Guide
- AP World History Study Guide
- AP Calculus AB Study Guide
- AP Calculus BC Study Guide
- AP Chemistry Study Guide
- AP Statistics Study Guide
- AP U.S. Government and Politics Study Guide
TERC features include:
- Test preparation: Full-length, timed practice exams that simulate the actual testing experience for GED, AP, ISEE, COOP, SSAT, CLEP, FCAT, SAT, ACT, PSAT, TAKS, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, MAT, TOEFL, TOEIC, U.S. citizenship and many other exams. Diagnostic pre-tests help students determine where they stand and how much preparation they need before taking an exam.
- College planning: Intuitive searches and quick results deliver information on more than 4,000 accredited schools, including school location, tuition, academics, admission requirements, campus life and much more.
- Financial aid tools: Benefit from an undergraduate scholarship search, financial aid award analyzer, college savings calculator, tuition cost finder and more.
- Career development: The resume builder and virtual careers library tools assist students in building essential career skills—like how to build a resume, cover letter and interviewing tips for users at all career stages. Using the career module, tests help users map interests and aptitudes to the most suitable job categories, industries and occupations. (See also Career Transitions)
- International tools: Helps individuals prepare to pass the TOEFL (iBT), TOEFL (PBT), TOEIC and U.S. Citizenship tests with online practice tests and ebooks.