Welcome back, students, and happy Friday! You've made it through the first week of the new semester. You might have fresh sneaks and a flashy new iPad. But are you ready to face the challenges ahead? No matter what you've got in your bag, your library card will keep you in top form. Put your library card to work this semester to bring you to the top of your academic game. Better than most paid subscription services, your free library card is a 24/7 pass to great content.
You're already going to do most of your streaming and studying online. So why not get the best? Here are our top 6 things to do online with the library.
- Get personalized tutoring through Tutor.com.
- Learn a new skill using tutorials on Lynda.com.
- Start planning for your career or college tests on TERC.
- Code your own programs using manuals from Safari Books Online.
- Stream independent and classic movies on Kanopy.
- Take a break and relax with an audiobook through Overdrive or RB Digital.